One or two clicks of the mouse and my blog you have reached. I LOVE officiating weddings and playing a unique role in one of the most important days of people's lives. And I LOVE getting to know cool couples.

I hope you will take a moment and not click away from my blog, but instead add a comment or a thought. This blog is about weddings I have done, the great couples I have met, awesome vendors, many of whom have become friends, and the industry itself. And yeah, a bit about life along the way too.

Cheers!
Bethel

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Relaunch of the Blog!

It's official! This blog has been redesigned, and now we are celebrating its Grand Re-Opening!

When I started this business full-time, just about a year ago now, I set up a blog with the best of intentions. Well, as the list of priorities grew, in launching and building the business, and quickly became busy working with terrific couples on their weddings, figuring out how I wanted to really use the blog went by the wayside. Before too long, it got so old it was embarrassing...

Then I met "The Blog Whisperer" - aka Meaghan Schmaltz of Weddings Made Splendid! She is a fantastic wedding planner, and great person, but the key to this post is that she was helping many of her fellow wedding vendors to redesign their blogs. Count me in!

So, this blog is officially back in business! I plan to write a couple of times a week - about weddings I am doing or have done, about the cool couples with whom I am creating those wedding ceremonies, about great vendors I am lucky enough to work with or am getting to know, thoughts about weddings and ceremony creation, and probably bits about life along the way. And I look forward to hearing any thoughts you want to share!

Here's to a great Bridal Bazaar tomorrow!

Cheers,
Bethel

No comments:

Post a Comment