One or two clicks of the mouse and my blog you have reached. I LOVE officiating weddings and playing a unique role in one of the most important days of people's lives. And I LOVE getting to know cool couples.

I hope you will take a moment and not click away from my blog, but instead add a comment or a thought. This blog is about weddings I have done, the great couples I have met, awesome vendors, many of whom have become friends, and the industry itself. And yeah, a bit about life along the way too.

Cheers!
Bethel

Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome to the Ceremonies by Bethel blog!

Welcome to my blog! I expect to be posting about A) ideas for making your wedding ceremony or other life-cycle ceremony exactly what you want it to be, B) weddings and other ceremonies that I do, and C) great wedding vendors that I work with and meet along the way.

I would like this blog to be a resource. I would also like to it to connect you to what Ceremonies by Bethel is all about. At any time, check out the website (www.ceremoniesbybethel.com), and drop me an email or call me with any questions or thoughts.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment