One or two clicks of the mouse and my blog you have reached. I LOVE officiating weddings and playing a unique role in one of the most important days of people's lives. And I LOVE getting to know cool couples.

I hope you will take a moment and not click away from my blog, but instead add a comment or a thought. This blog is about weddings I have done, the great couples I have met, awesome vendors, many of whom have become friends, and the industry itself. And yeah, a bit about life along the way too.

Cheers!
Bethel

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Proud to announce new blog home!

I am very proud to announce that my blog has a new home - within my website!!  So, please go to www.ceremoniesbybethel.com/blog to continue reading more...

Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment